Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bourbon Street, New Orleans


Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Originally uploaded by Antre.
In February, 2007 I was fortunate enough to go to my most favorite city - New Orleans, Louisiana. I have been to the city various times but this was my first visit since Hurricane Katrina and celebrate in all the Mardi Gras festivities. We had a BLAST!! We were able to see parades, eat Muffelatas, shop at the French Quarter, take a trolley ride through the plantation homes, gamble, and of course visit Bourbon Street and celebrate the nightlife. Believe me plans for 2008 are already in the "works".

1 comment:

Leo Moreno said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun. I've been there twice myself and would like to go again. Keep me in mind as you plan your next trip, I'd like to visit again!